|Age||44 at death|
|Clan||Descendant of Rikudou|
|Team||Gold & Silver Brothers|
The Gold and Silver Brothers, aka KinGin Kyouda, are the most notorious criminals in the history of Kumogakure. They were once assigned a mission in capturing the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, but were swallowed whole. However, they survived, and thrashed inside the tailed beast's stomach for two weeks, eventually forcing the Kyuubi to regurgitate them. While in his stomach, they survived by eating the flesh of the beast, and it not only allowed them to survive, but also gave them a portion of the fox's power. During a peace treaty ceremony between Konohagakure's Second Hokage and Kumogakure's Second Raikage, the two brothers staged a coup d'état that left the Hokage on the brink of death.
Ginkaku believes that shinobi of Kumogakure must be prepared to sacrifice their comrades if it means success for a mission, and he praised Darui for attacking without concerning himself with the hostage he had taken. He also believes that words are just another weapons in battle, and is considered a disgrace to Kumogakure due to his indiscriminate underhanded nature and use of deceit, and betrayal in battle. Ginkaku seems to respect, and have a certain reliance on his brother. His brother's name is the word he's said most in his life, and when cursed by Darui, he panicked and called for his brother to help him.
Ginkaku, was a relatively burly shinobi, however, still smaller than his brother. He had light-colored eyes with dark-colored sclera, grey-toned skin (depicted as fair-colored in the anime), as well as long, silver hair cover with prominent dark tips, arranged in a style reminiscent of a Native American headdress. These features are accentuated by the presence of two distinctive horns on his head as well as a light-colored rectangular marking on his nose. He also had the same characteristic whisker-like marks on his face as Naruto Uzumaki.
His typical attire was comprised of a standard Kumogakure flak jacket that is black on the edges, worn over a purple, high-collared, sleeveless uniform, a purple forehead protector, and a pair of simple wrist-guards. The kanji for "silver"' (銀, gin) was tattooed on his right shoulder. And when not using their ninja tools, Ginkaku would use the Kōkinjō as a strap to carry his gourd.
Ginkaku and his brother are well known for their prowess during their lifetime, so much so that one Kumogakure shinobi trembled in fear when he saw them and the Fourth Raikage considered disregarding his duties as leader of the Allied Shinobi Forces to personally confront the pair.
Though he didn't get to use it in present time, Ginkaku like his brother also had a Nine-Tails chakra shroud. An elderly Kumogakure ninja mentions them both looking like mini Kyuubi when Kurama regurgitated them, after two weeks within its stomach. The Fourth Raikage mentioned that during their time inside the beast they ate the flesh from its stomach in order to survive, which not only granted them portions of the Kyuubi chakra, but the ability to dawn a cloak like that of a Jinchuriki.
The brothers wielded the five Treasured Tools of the Sage of Rikudo, all of which cost a large amount of chakra, enough to kill normal humans before they can utilize the tools properly. Because of this incredible feat, Ginkaku, like his brother, can be considered a weapon specialist. The brothers can use them due to the combination of their high chakra level and the Kyuubi Chakra they acquired. By combining the Benihisago, Kōkinjō and Shichiseiken, they can capture their opponent's word soul (言霊, kotodama) and body, sealing them away for good. The Bashōsen allows them to create any of the five basic elements.
While using the Shichiseiken, Ginkaku displayed skill in kenjutsu, being able to momentarily clash with, and overpower, Darui, a specialist, as well as chop straight through a White Zetsu with ease. During their clash, it took Darui both hands to hold off Ginkaku, who was only using one hand, due to having to carry Benihisago in the other.
- * Ginkaku translates to "Silver Horn"
- * The fourth databook confirms that Ginkaku and his brother are, in fact, descendants of Rikudou, and as such they possess natural abilities that are of high value.It also states that His and his brother's power in bijuu form can match 1,000 ninja.
- * Ginkaku's most-used word is "Kinkaku", his brother's name.
- * Ginkaku and his brother, along with their weapons, are based off of two characters from Journey to the West. King Golden Horn and King Silver Horn. In the story, they live in the Lotus Cave, and are self-proclaimed demon kings, who command an army of smaller demons. Their mother was a nine-tailed fox vixen, who stayed in the form of an old woman. They also lived near their uncle, who was a fox demon. Silver Horn (Ginkaku) has an ability that allows him to move mountains, which he uses to trap Wukong. The two were apprentices to The Great Sage, and met the same fate of being sealed within the sage's weapons-Silver Horn being the brother to be taken down first. Silver Horn is the younger of the two brothers in the original tale.
 Anime Goofs and Changes
- * Ginkaku is shown with whisker marks on his face before he was devoured by Kurama, in flashbacks.
- * When jumping into Kurama's mouth, Ginkaku's purple shirt flashes white for a brief moment.
- * After chopping a Zetsu in half, he asks to switch places with Kinkaku, and we see he's got the Kōkinjō around him when it's simultaneously on Kinkaku's arm, making it 2 ropes. Art error.
- * More from the previous, when Ginkaku asks to switch places, the white part of his jacket is purple.
- * In the dub, when Ginkaku tells Darui he's the first to figure out the Benihisago's secret, it's Kinkaku's voice that's speaking.
- * Just before/as Darui curses Ginkaku with his blade, we see Ginkaku from behind, and his horns are missing.
- * In episode 270 when Raikage talks about the brothers' cloak forms, both brothers are missing their horns.
- * In the manga, when Ginkaku seals Samui, he's sitting down, having been hit with Darui's attack. In the anime, he's standing up.
- * In the manga, when Raikage talks about the brothers, we see them standing back to back, and Ginkaku has the Kōkinjō around his neck, and is carrying the gourd. In the anime, when he and Kinkaku are shown standing back to back, he isn't shown to have the weapons, and they have their v1 forms activated.
- * On the color volume page, Ginkaku has a silver marking on his nose, which just looks like an outline in the anime, being the same color as his skin. Ginkaku is also depicted with fare skin in the anime, whereas it's darker, more grey, in the manga.